• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Raw Live Raw thread, November 23rd, 2020: All The Fallout from Survivor Series

Buffy

The Vampire Slayer
Last night watching Raw. I am no longer watching Fiend/Bliss skit. Bliss proving once again she is a bad friend.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Being a bad friend was the breaker? Not the shitty character that borders on being a female Eugene? The ugly ass Dennis the Menace gear? The stupid ass finish that was so obvious it should've had a Vince Russo face graphic on the screen......

Buffy

The Vampire Slayer
Being a bad friend was the breaker? Not the shitty character that borders on being a female Eugene? The ugly ass Dennis the Menace gear? The stupid ass finish that was so obvious it should've had a Vince Russo face graphic on the screen......
If we are going to do this do in a mature manner. Nikki had Alexa's back since they got together last spring. When Becky got into Bliss's case, Nikki had her back, when IIConics were making fun her and her life a living hell. Nikki Cross was there for her like a friend. When Mandy and Sonya were on Alexa's case, Cross was there for her. When Sasha and Bayley were in Alexa's case, Cross was there for her. Whenever NIkki messed up, she apologized to Bliss and Bliss acted all fine. Oh, a snap neckbreaker is a dumb move?

Oh, trust me I was thinking about stop watching Raw for weeks now. This storyline was the straw. I don't like The Fiend and I don't ALexa Bliss. I hate what Raw's tag division has turned into. Is so boring that they have to rely on two only teams. The woman's division stories are boring. They way they are booking Asuka infuriates me to no end.

Last edited: