• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Raw Live Raw thread, November 14th 2022: Seth “Freakin” Rollins clashes with Finn Bálor

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Theory will be fine anyways they wouldn't be rebooting him if they didn't give a fuck about him. and ya its ok to hate the cash in and say it was trash booking and still think Theory will be just fine and probably better off without it if Im being honest.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Theory will be fine anyways they wouldn't be rebooting him if they didn't give a fuck about him. and ya its ok to hate the cash in and say it was trash booking and still think Theory will be just fine and probably better off without it if Im being honest.
I’m slowly coming around to this, after watching the stuff he did last night. Like if they are doing this, then I guess they care enough about him. If they didn’t, he would just stay the same and everything

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
I’m slowly coming around to this, after watching the stuff he did last night. Like if they are doing this, then I guess they care enough about him. If they didn’t, he would just stay the same and everything
or theyd have just not booked him period and cooled him off completely.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
I still think it woulda been better to send him back down to NXT but he's closing Raw on top now so I'm sure he'd disagree with me himself lol

Dale

Super Moderator
If there's anything to learn from this, it's to give stuff a chance to play out under the new regime and to trust they have a plan in place.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Funniest MITB holder run ever tbh him getting wrecked at Summerslam and wrecked by Tyson Fury were both hilarious moments