• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Raw Live Raw thread, May 9th 2022: WrestleMania Backlash Fallout *No preview*

Sabretooth

It’s all fun and games til you get a homophobic threatening message in your Facebook

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
He threatened me too. I think you told me he threatened to come to your house. He didn’t say that to me but still wrote me an essay about what a piece of shit loser I was and to never speak to him a certain way

Bad News Booty

It’s Ghetto Blaster Time, Fool
Y’all gonna have that man sending Smark a message since y’all talking about him :smh

He can’t see this
giphy.gif

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Deezy

DZ PZ
Razor Tooth said:
He threatened me too. I think you told me he threatened to come to your house. He didn’t say that to me but still wrote me an essay about what a piece of shit loser I was and to never speak to him a certain way
lol you actually read those? I just went lol tl;dr brokenhead

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Once you get to multiple paragraphs in your rants I start getting bored, no one is original anymore for one