• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Raw Live Raw thread, March 22nd, 2021: Rhea Ripley to make Monday Night Raw debut

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
DammitC said:
Highlights of Raw:- Bobby Lashley vs Sheamus- Drew McIntyre attacks Hurt Business post-match + McIntyre confronts Bobby Lashley afterwards- Asuka vs Peyton Royce- Rhea Ripley making her debut to confront Asuka post-match- Bad Bunny strikes The Miz with a guitar from behind- AJ Styles/Omos/New Day pre-match segment ( :lol )- AJ Styles vs Kofi Kingston- Sheamus backstage interview before getting interrupted by Riddle ( :lol ) + Sheamus attacking Riddle with his scooter- Drew McIntyre vs Hurt Business
Missing Alexa

Butters

That's Me!
I’m not even sure that’s Bray under there

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
I'm thinking they are going to use that to their advantage and have someone else in the suit at some point and have funhouse bray show up next to him or to make him "teleport" when crowds come back.

Bad News Booty

It’s Ghetto Blaster Time, Fool
I’ll laugh my ass off if they have Dijak under there and all the sudden the Fiend is having five star matches

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Deezy

DZ PZ
ExL-3X2VcAI4SXl
another highlight....