• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Live Raw thread, March 1 2021: Miz vs Lashley for the title

Swamps

Space Cowboy
I look at it like This. There's 3 reasons Lashley is Champion right now...

1) The Hurt Business is arguably the best thing on a show that's too long and not that good.

2) They wanna do Mcintyre vs Lashley for the title at Mania. Lashley wasn't a former WWE Champion so he couldn't qualify. Miz had to be a transitional Champion so Drew could chase.

3) They got rid of a briefcase that they never knew what to do with from the beginning.

I'm thinking the third reason was the main reason Miz even got the title in the first place. At least he cashed in and actually won the belt. Hell, it always seems like a waste when the MITB winner loses.

Lashley would have been a World Champion sooner had he not left in 2008. The man deserves a run. Now bring back his "Hell in The Sky" theme!