• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Raw Live Raw thread, June 27th 2022: John Cena returns to Monday Night Raw

Dale

Super Moderator

Celebrate the 20-year Anniversary of John Cena when The Cenation Leader returns to Raw next Monday!​

20220620_RAW_Cena_FC_Mon--70ee40f3826e3c55a8b3d957137afb5c.jpg

The wait is over! You can see him! The time is now!

In honor of his 20-year WWE Anniversary, legendary 16-Time World Champion John Cena will celebrate LIVE with the WWE Universe when he returns to the red brand.

Kevin Owens to battle Ezekiel or Elias or Elrod​

20220620_RAW_EliasEzekielVacantKO_FC_Mon--6d03b8b8ea89923f95c01c9aa2dd0b2a.jpg

Kevin Owens’ agonizing quest to prove Ezekiel and his older brother Elias are in fact the same Superstar has now multiplied. After KO confronted a returning Elias on Raw and got whacked with a guitar, the enraged Owens went on to challenge Ezekiel, or Elias or their "even younger brother" Elrod to a match next week. Who will battle Kevin Owens?​

Last edited:

Y2Jayne

2 levels above, 2 steps ahead
I swear if they don't keep on with this storyline and reveal Elias' and Ezekiel's sister Elizabeth...

:bosque

Y2Jayne

2 levels above, 2 steps ahead
If he's still doing this by January, I could see him get into the Rumble three times under different names like Foley.