• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Raw Live Raw thread, June 21st 2021: Money In The Bank qualifying matches galore

Necro

Hi, I'm Chucky. Wanna play?
I always wondered why Miro agreed to that, I would have told Vince to fuck off with that. Have my wife making out with a guy on Roster

Mox Girl

Resident Mox fangirl
Necro said:
I always wondered why Miro agreed to that, I would have told Vince to fuck off with that. Have my wife making out with a guy on Roster
wasnt the first time he agreed to it, remember the dolph ziggler/lana/rusev/summer rae angle

bradatar

WS' favorite son
Lashley got MVP that’s it. You won’t convince me anything else. And I didn’t even used to like MVP but he’s perfect in this role and helps Lashley so much

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Necro

Well look at Heyman with Brock. Sometimes people don't have what it takes and need a manager

Hoss

HELL IS NOT A MYTH
bradatar said:
Lashley got MVP that’s it. You won’t convince me anything else. And I didn’t even used to like MVP but he’s perfect in this role and helps Lashley so much Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Totally agree. Don't know what these improvements people speak of are, honestly. He was always freakishly athletic and had a great presence. Same as now.

Necro

Lashley looks like incredible, is a super athlete, just needs someone to speak for him

bradatar

WS' favorite son
Well look at Heyman with Brock. Sometimes people don't have what it takes and need a manager

Yeah it’s just wild to me that Lana couldn’t do it, Lio got himself over not Bob, and then MVP finally made
Him feel big time

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Deezy

DZ PZ
Do people even talk about the matches anymore....only time this chat is lively during the shows is a bad angle and talking about older bad angles.