• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Raw Live Raw thread, June 20th 2022: Superstar set to make return to the Raw brand

DammitC

Highlights of Raw:

- Becky Lynch vs Asuka vs Liv Morgan vs Carmella vs Alexa Bliss

- Riddle/MVP/Omos pre-match segment (mostly due to the promos of Riddle and MVP)

- Seth Rollins post-match attacks on Riddle + Rollins's post-match promo

- Austin Theory trying to pose while cutting a promo + Bobby Lashley Spearing him off the platform

- Elias backstage segment with BOTH versions of himself

- Elias/Kevin Owens concert performance segment + attack (with both versions of Elias + Owens backstage promo afterwards ( :lol )

- Bobby Lashley vs Chad Gable vs Otis vs Austin Theory Gauntlet match

- The Miz/AJ Styles MizTV pre-match segment + microphone attack + Tommaso Ciampa attacking AJ Styles pre-match

- Becky Lynch vs Asuka

Y2Jayne

2 levels above, 2 steps ahead
Carmella wins and Liv eats the pin, some people must have been mad as hell yesterday.

Dale

Super Moderator
Loving this Becky downward spiral they're doing but i'm wondering what they're gonna do to make her hit rock bottom. I do and don't want to see it at the same time but I thought about them having her win MITB and lose the cash in at SummerSlam after Bianca's match in just one move. Feels like it would bring that whole story full circle and start the rebuilding of her into a face again.