• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Raw Live Raw thread, July 19th 2021: No title because SPOILERS but MITB fallout

Mox Girl

Resident Mox fangirl
yeah, riddle's gotten more airtime than most people recently, plus he's done segments with a huge range of wrestlers

Buffy

The Vampire Slayer
Thanks to Nikki Cross and Vince, I won over 1,500 dollars in the last 24 hours. I knew Cross was not failing the cash in. I knew it because all of the females that won the bank never failed a cash in, not a single one of them. Cross being the last lone wolf of Sanity in WWE to win the Raw Woman's Championship which means, I have the Raw title back in my dark side.

Sabretooth

Thanks to Nikki Cross and Vince, I won over 1,500 dollars in the last 24 hours. I knew Cross was not failing the cash in. I knew it because all of the females that won the bank never failed a cash in, not a single one of them. Cross being the last lone wolf of Sanity in WWE to win the Raw Woman's Championship which means, I have the Raw title back in my dark side.

That’s awesome.

Cwalker

So after watching the clip of Nikki cashing in...

It’s a conspiracy against The Queen. They’re supposed to let the Champion get to their feet before the bell rings.

Charlotte was screwed!!!