• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Raw Live Raw thread, July 19th 2021: Crowds are back, MITB Fallout + Raw Tag Titles on the line

Dale

Super Moderator
AJ Styles & Omos defend the Raw Tag Team Titles against The Viking Raiders in front of a live audience
20210705_Raw_AJOmosVikingR_FC_Date--55f34ba9c69cec63948f5a42a0199409.jpg

The first Raw in front of a live audience in over a year is shaping up to be a big one.

Just one night removed from WWE Money in the Bank, The Viking Raiders will finally get their opportunity at the Raw Tag Team Championship when they challenge AJ Styles & Omos on Monday, July 19.

Can Erik & Ivar topple The Phenomenal One and his colossal tag team partner, or will Styles & Omos bring the raid to a screeching halt?​

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Wouldn't be surprised if the Raiders win only if WWE has deemed the Omos experiment a failure or get cold feet in him being in front of a live crowd.

But the fact that he's got his first singles match before this and they booked this in front of fans in the first place makes me think he's safe.

Dale

Super Moderator
I think Omos might do well with the crowd. Being alongside AJ should definitely give him a chance for when he then comes in and does his big guy stuff.

Jimmy King

It’s Britney, bitch
He seemed fine in front of the crowd at Mania where they won the titles, and the live fans seemed to dig him so I don’t think there will be an issue.

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Raw Tag Title match has been moved to MITB because they needed to fill time after losing Bayley