• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Raw Live Raw thread, July 18th 2022: Logan Paul comes calling for The Miz on Raw

Y2Jayne

2 levels above, 2 steps ahead
Jesus... Ciampa as Miz's lackey... Pretty sure that's even worse than what they did with Lee or Kross on Raw.

Y2Jayne

2 levels above, 2 steps ahead
Ezekiel is so much better than his older brother

f0a455f3727ebc4f28e331f76893b972f34b95ecr1-480-269_00.gif

Bad News Booty

It’s Ghetto Blaster Time, Fool
How dare they have him with a future hall of Famer and the most hated man on the roster…and when he finally turns on Miz and gets that huge pop and then goes over Miz..oh boy man that will suck for him so bad.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Sabretooth

How dare they have him with a future hall of Famer and the most hated man on the roster…and when he finally turns on Miz and gets that huge pop and then goes over Miz..oh boy man that will suck for him so bad.

Miz is still supposed to be a pussy though. Ciampa doesn’t need to be with someone like that since he’s supposed to be a badass.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Yeah, the fact he’s supposed to be a pussy or whatever you want to call it, is why him having a badass as a bodyguard makes perfect sense. You wouldn’t hire another pussy ass bitch to protect you.

Jimmy King

It’s Britney, bitch
Ciampa has the look of a body guard/enforcer anyway. It’s a foot in the door for him on the main roster, it’s not like he’ll be stuck in this role forever.

Sabretooth

WTF do you think a bodyguard is?

Ciampa wouldn’t want to be his bodyguard though. He’s always been this super independent guy who marches to the beat of his own drum. Obviously WWE just considers NXT non-canon so it doesn’t matter I guess.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
The company has a stellar track record of pairing people with Miz and using them well after the breakup idk what you're talking about Sabs, Alex Riley and Damien Sandow would not be who they are today without it

Last edited: