• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Raw Live Raw thread, January 9th 2023: Alexa Bliss to explain her brutal actions against Raw Women's Champion Bianca Belair

Y2Jayne

2 levels above, 2 steps ahead
Rhea vs Candice, man I can't remember the last time I was so torn between two potential winners.

Y2Jayne

MVP looks different, I can't really tell how but there were some camera angles that had me wonder if it was him.

Y2Jayne

Wait was Bronson on Raw last week? Feels like I haven't seen him since he helped out Miz before Christmas.

Y2Jayne

Dolph will go down as one of the best sellers in wrestling history for sure. It looked like that spike killed him.

Y2Jayne

Holy shit Dom actually had me laugh out loud. I love this angle, how he's acting as if he spent 50 years inside and got tough :MJ2:

@Blaze this segment alone is worth it but the show is good so far

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Other than that, it was just a solid show with nothing major and kinda obvious they knew everyone would be watching football instead lol

Y2Jayne

Ah man I was rooting for Shelty/Cedric but I knew deep down they were just cannon fodder