Raw Live Raw thread, January 18th, 2021: A double dose of Alexa Bliss

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Sabretooth

Reaction score
Buried both women in that segment and in that match......oh so now Alexa has to put on different lipstick to be a threat? Oh wait that lady who's been booked like Goldberg in NXT and is in a lengthy and dominant title reign is scared of......are you afraid of the dark level effects and goofiness? :okay2

Popeye ate spinach and became super strong so I guess lipstick does that to Alexa.

but really has anything about WWE ever made sense. They tried to convince us for 30 years that Undertaker had supernatural powers. Did anyone ever complain

Reactions: Hidden Blaze

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
WWE might as well retire all of its women's championships and reduce them back to being valets. Shows how much they give a shit about any of them getting over

Bad News Booty

You Must Have Me Confused with Someone Far Less Awesome
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scotthall
Favorite Wrestler
kevinnash
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
I enjoyed Alexa then again I haven’t watched Raw in months

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Reactions: Hidden Blaze

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
Sabre Claus said:
I have no idea what that means so can you explain
she's been a chicken shit heel and an underneath baby face her entire run.....you don't automatically turn that into the undertaker because of spooky fuckery.....be like if Ric Flair was all of a sudden Goldberg because....lights flickered.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
Sabre Claus said:
Popeye ate spinach and became super strong so I guess lipstick does that to Alexa.but really has anything about WWE ever made sense. They tried to convince us for 30 years that Undertaker had supernatural powers. Did anyone ever complain
this from the strong style adds to the realism guy from earlier? And plenty of people complained when undertaker went too far in his supernatural shit....I know I have and seen plenty of others. Look at the reactions to Taker in 05 when he was doing a lot of dumb shit in his Ortons feud.

Sabretooth

Reaction score
she's been a chicken shit heel and an underneath baby face her entire run.....you don't automatically turn that into the undertaker because of spooky fuckery.....be like if Ric Flair was all of a sudden Goldberg because....lights flickered.

It’s called changing your gimmick. Obviously ric flair couldn’t be Goldberg because he would’ve never been believable like that. Alexa is believable as a cute cheerleader school girl who’s insane.

Sabretooth

Reaction score
this from the strong style adds to the realism guy from earlier? And plenty of people complained when undertaker went too far in his supernatural shit....I know I have and seen plenty of others. Look at the reactions to Taker in 05 when he was doing a lot of dumb shit in his Ortons feud.

Most people love the Orton/Taker feud :lol

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
Sabre Claus said:
It’s called changing your gimmick. Obviously ric flair couldn’t be Goldberg because he would’ve never been believable like that. Alexa is believable as a cute cheerleader school girl who’s insane.
who somehow has supernatural powers? :nah2

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
Sabre Claus said:
Most people love the Orton/Taker feud :lol
yeah that's why their backstage vignettes are on wrestlercrap and made fun if on their very own youtube shows like "are you serious?"

Sabretooth

Reaction score
yeah that's why their backstage vignettes are on wrestlercrap and made fun if on their very own youtube shows like "are you serious?"

That’s why it’s considered to be what put Orton on the map as a singles superstar

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
Sabre Claus said:
That’s why it’s considered to be what put Orton on the map as a singles superstar
not the vignettes of bad horror cliches.....the matches.....keep up

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
Sabre Claus said:
I mean if you can’t have a little fun with WWE then idk man.
that's not fun to me...that dumb and and will always be dumb....agree to disagree :wedone