• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Raw Live Raw thread, February 8th, 2021: WWE Champion Drew McIntyre to address Sheamus on Raw

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Wrestling has gotten so shitty that people will accept anything, it’s like the starving man who’s given a cracker and thinks it’s the best thing he’s ever ate

So why are you out here eating crackers with us tonight instead of watching The Bachelor or something lmao

Necro

Hi, I'm Chucky. Wanna play?
RLStern said:
Wrestling has gotten so shitty that people will accept anything, it’s like the starving man who’s given a cracker and thinks it’s the best thing he’s ever ate
Yet here you are watching it.

RLStern

Refuter of Revisionist History
I’m like a dude who keeps getting cheated on and stays in hopes that the she changes her ways

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Chris said:
So why are you out here eating crackers with us tonight instead of watching The Bachelor or something lmao
I actually binged an old season of The Bachelor they randomly added to either Prime or Netflix out of boredom and I got hooked for some reason. I haven't watched any other season since, but man is kinda fun to see which hot chicks the handsome will want to keep banging next week.

RLStern

Refuter of Revisionist History
Oh no I stream that shit lol, they ain’t getting my rating I don’t have cable, if I had cable I’d watch something else lol