• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Raw Live Raw thread, February 1st, 2021: The 'What's Next for' show - Royal Rumble Fallout

Deezy

DZ PZ
Fun house stuff had interest.....first time he entered a ring....people were like "cool"....then the bell rang, had stupid lighting and no sold everything......interest lost

RLStern

Refuter of Revisionist History
Look, you guys could like The Fiend all you want, but it doesn’t draw and it’s objectively cringe, I’m not saying it’s wrong to like it, I’m pointing out that most people don’t like it

Pat

Yowie Wowie Enthusiast
MF Boot said:
Except for the fact that he sells a ton of merch and as someone who sells a lot of toys I can attest to Fiend figures have been red hot and sell for a good profit and the same is happening with Alexa. While people on here might not like it it’s a fact that a ton of people love it. But you don’t seem like a guy who really cares about facts Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
this exactly.

RLStern

Refuter of Revisionist History
Bray Wyatt always has the problem of having zero substance in his promos, you can act like you’re saying something important or clever, but if it’s not actually clever or important people will see that and not buy it. The ones who like his promos and act like he’s saying revelations don’t actually listen to it, if they did they’d know he has the Triple H problem

Sabretooth

Fun house stuff had interest.....first time he entered a ring....people were like "cool"....then the bell rang, had stupid lighting and no sold everything......interest lost

I mean... did you expect to not be a no seller. Right from the start I knew that’s what his character would be.

Pat

Yowie Wowie Enthusiast
RLStern said:
Look, you guys could like The Fiend all you want, but it doesn’t draw and it’s objectively cringe, I’m not saying it’s wrong to like it, I’m pointing out that most people don’t like it
maybe people who think wrestling needs to be absolutely one way and none other. fine if you don't like him, but you deny reality by saying he isn't over