• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Raw Live Raw thread, February 1st, 2021: The 'What's Next for' show - Royal Rumble Fallout

Pat

Yowie Wowie Enthusiast
Deezy said:
For fuck sakes, this fiend shit continues, taints a damn good match and Edge can't beat the guy who took him out by himself. :duck:
what the fuck did you expect randy is feuding with fiend

Sabretooth

Not quite the payoff I wanted in the Edge/Orton feud but I get WWE needed to move on. I assume Randy will face Bray at Mania while Edge obviously gets his world title match.

RLStern

Refuter of Revisionist History
The thing with the Fiend is that Vince and Bruce think it’s “such good shit” while the rest of the world cringes

DammitC

Highlights of Raw:

- Drew McIntyre/Edge/Sheamus opening segment + Sheamus betraying McIntyre by giving him a Brogue Kick to cement himself as a full heel

- Randy Orton backstage promo

- The Miz/John Morrison/Bad Bunny/Damian Priest MizTV pre-match segment + attack

- Hurt Business vs Lucha House Party

- Edge backstage promo

- Randy Orton vs Edge