• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Raw Live Raw thread, February 1st, 2021: The 'What's Next for' show - Royal Rumble Fallout

Pat

Yowie Wowie Enthusiast
curious to see how alexa rebounds or if they even talk about her burning randy again

Chris

Dreams are Endless
I'm guessing Orton and Edge fight at the next PPV or something since you can't really say they're finished with each other even with how things turned out last night

Chris

Dreams are Endless
So since he didn't get involved last night, I think The Fiend or Alexa or both will cost Randy THAT match :lol

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Unless they really just went full burial of Alexa last night I think they might go with the Rhea feud that was set up with the elimination, that shit was just weird tho :lol

Pat

Yowie Wowie Enthusiast
with how they've done fiend and alexa recently, that wouldn't surprise me

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Something that didn't dawn on me untl today... the 2021 Rumble, ended kind of like the 2011 one. Person who was never elimated gets back n at the end. Attacks. Goes to throw out the person, only for it to be turned around and they get thrown out.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
I noticed that instantly actually :lol I even told my brother earlier since he didn't watch that Edge did the Alberto Del Rio to Santino on Orton to win :lol