Raw Live Raw thread, December 6th 2021: Liv aims to dethrone Big-Time Becks in Raw Women’s Title Match

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Yeah the issue wasn't that she cheated for me it was that it was the exact same finish again lmao same reason I bitched about the Young Bucks in AEW but i didn't see Deezy going to bat about how they were good heels for it :bosque

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Yeah the issue wasn't that she cheated for me it was that it was the exact same finish again lmao same reason I bitched about the Young Bucks in AEW but i didn't see Deezy going to bat about how they were good heels for it :bosque
no idea what the context is here, but hell even I was sick of the young bucks have the same fucking finish for like 2 months +. it was fucking lame lol

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
oh i see what happened.

Yeah I mean this is probably also a WWE wide issue I've talked about before. They have this weird mentality that a million fucky finishes protect everyone involved. from my (and other ppls) POV it has the opposite effect of making all involved look weak/stupid, especially when it's the same fucky finish a few times in a row. For some reason, they are really afraid of having heels go over clean (its rare) or even faces going over clean without a slew of previous matches. its off.

hell even reading the spoilers, I'm not sure how strong Big E looks tonight either. Why is a face escaping the cage to win, that's more a heel thing to me (obviously debatable and opinion based, but I feel if the idea is for Big E to look strong, just have hit his finish?)

Dale

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
GDgC9g9
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Those bastards had me though, when they showed the video package for her and the way the match was going, I did actually think my prediction was coming true :bosque

Vegeta

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Chris Kringle said:
yes yes exactly this! Like they are other ways to cheat. Hell grab the fucking tights even :lol least that’s like different. It’s in the same like illegal pin type of shit, but like… a different kind, or do something else that’s illegal in a wrestling match if you got to go the cheating route.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
yes yes exactly this! Like they are other ways to cheat. Hell grab the fucking tights even :lol least that’s like different. It’s in the same like illegal pin type of shit, but like… a different kind, or do something else that’s illegal in a wrestling match if you got to go the cheating route.
I'm a big fan of the classic "use a dirty move to get out of the babyface's finisher that I cant kick out of" then hit your own finisher trope, for example. #nomoreschoolboyrollups

TroyTheAverage

Love That Danhausen
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
LDuO6dG
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Sports Team
timberwolves
Favorite Sports Team
xNN1pyG
Favorite Sports Team
MK6AEv8
Decent opening match. So far so good.

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk

Sabretooth

Reaction score
Of course the girl that made a mad face after Liv’s loss is already being dubbed “Angry Liv Girl” and is going viral lmao

Jimmy King

It’s Britney, bitch
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
DjUmJN2
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
eIHNFff
Favorite Sports Team
padres
Favorite Sports Team
Zjaonp3
Not a bad show last night tbh, I especially dug E vs KO, Doudrop vs Bianca, and Becky vs Liv and had no real issue with the finish to the main.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler