Raw Live Raw thread, December 5th 2022: Undisputed WWE Tag Team Championships on the line

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Storm Trooper

If I can be Storm Trooper for a Minute
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
zackryder
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
samizayn
Favorite Wrestler
7rtdSS0
Favorite Wrestler
88j8DYn
Favorite Wrestler
LmZfvje
Favorite Sports Team
RRzOmtg
Favorite Sports Team
bMIeUcR
Favorite Sports Team
T5Zw0Si
And soon only Carson will remain. Blake’s leaving after next season
ah shit had no idea. I'd occasionally peruse the blind audition portion of the show but didn't give a shit after that.

Reactions: Vegeta

Vegeta

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
ah shit had no idea. I'd occasionally peruse the blind audition portion of the show but didn't give a shit after that.
Yeah. I was a little shocked when I saw it. So many have come and gone, and them two been there since day 1. Gonna be weird once he leaves

Storm Trooper

If I can be Storm Trooper for a Minute
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
zackryder
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
samizayn
Favorite Wrestler
7rtdSS0
Favorite Wrestler
88j8DYn
Favorite Wrestler
LmZfvje
Favorite Sports Team
RRzOmtg
Favorite Sports Team
bMIeUcR
Favorite Sports Team
T5Zw0Si
Blaze said:
Yeah. I was a little shocked when I saw it. So many have come and gone, and them two been there since day 1. Gonna be weird once he leaves
The show is all about the judges so I wonder who'd replace him, or if the show will just end. It's not like any of the contestants did anything afterwards.

Reactions: Vegeta
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
kane
Favorite Wrestler
n4HSWck
Favorite Wrestler
8zeSJYf
Favorite Wrestler
LDuO6dG
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
VQVzDYO
For the love of God just change Alexa's theme song, it's simply horrendous.

Reactions: Death By Looch

Death By Looch

I Believe In Joe Hendry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
arnanderson
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
vader2
Favorite Wrestler
yujinagata
Favorite Wrestler
bethphoenix
Not gonna lie... this week's episode kinda felt like a drag, even with quite the amount of good stuff happening. :hmm:Hopefully it's just a weird phase of downtime before the Road to Wrestlemania starts to really get going.

I do like the shenanigans of Gargano and Lumis, but man do I hope both of them get to do something way more important very soon. Especially Gargano needs a big Wrestlemania Match plus build-up, being his first Mania appearance and all.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Unfortunate botch by cross on the finish, stayed down 2 minutes from a slip thay i asume was supposed to be a move

Dale

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
GDgC9g9
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Actually pretty crazy we've never had a proper Becky/Bayley program. WrestleMania worthy if they can get there with it though, maybe have Bex vs IYO or Dakota at the Rumble or something instead.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
U.S. television wrestling continued to take a hit as last night's Raw averaged 1.54 million viewers, including setting its record for the least viewed hour ever for a prime time Raw on the USA Network when hour three did 1.26 million viewers. Raw's 18-49 rating was slightly up to a 0.41 while the 18-34 rating was a 0.25.

That's a lower third hour than on holidays like July 4 or New Year's Eve or Christmas Eve, with the show in hour three built around Becky Lynch vs. Alexa Bliss vs. Asuka.

Every wrestling program except NXT had major declines this past week.

Raw also set a record with its first-ever 28 percent decline from hour one to hour three.

Raw was sixth for the night on cable television, trailing NFL-related programming on ESPN and ESPN2.

The New Orleans Saints vs. Tampa Bay game did 10.13 million viewers and a 2.72 demo rating on ESPN and 1.14 million and 0.38 on ESPN2.

Barmageddon, after the third hour of Raw, hosted by Nikki Bella and promoted tremendously during the show, debuted at 650,000 viewers and a 0.18, putting it in the number 15 spot for the day and behind only the NFL game on ESPN and ESPN2 in the time slot.

Raw beat CBS in hour three and beat Fox all night among network shows.

Raw was down eight percent in viewers from last week, but up two percent in 18-49. It was down 19 percent in 18-34.

From last year, where the show this week did a record low in 18-49 against a monster football game, Raw was down four percent in viewers, up 16 percent in 18-49, and up 32 percent in 18-34, and factoring in the decline in homes getting the station, realistically it's a two percent increase in viewers, a 23 percent gain in 18-49, and a 39 percent gain in 18-34.

Raw was sixth in women 18-49, seventh in men 18-49, sixth in 18-34, fifth in women 12-34, and seventh in men 12-34. It was behind only NFL-related programming except for 90 Day Single Life beat Raw in women 18-49 and women 12-34. Raw was 20th in total viewers, trailing only NFL-related shows, news shows, and 90 Day Single Life, which would be the first time an entertainment show on Monday has beaten Raw in total viewers in months.

The first-to-third hour declines were 30 percent with women 18-49, 18 percent with men 18-49, 30 percent with women 12-34, 26 percent in men 12-34, and 27 percent with people over 50.

The three hours were:
  • 8 p.m. 1.75 million viewers
  • 9 p.m. 1.60 million viewers
  • 10 p.m. 1.26 million viewers

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
Brady must pose.

Wiseman

O.J.A.S.
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
eddiekingston
Favorite Wrestler
coltcabana
Favorite Sports Team
2JJnnx8
Confirmed, WWE closing up in February.......