• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Raw Live Raw thread, December 12th 2022: Two #1 Contenders matches to take place

Wiseman

O.J.A.S.
StormTrooper 85 said:
We shouldn't know what's next. That's the best way to watch.
Speculating is the best part. It's why shows like Lost were great. It's the discussion about what happens next.

DammitC

Highlights of Raw:

- Bayley vs Alexa Bliss

- AJ Styles vs Chad Gable

- Judgment Day vs Akira Tozawa/Street Profits

- Johnny Gargano/Dexter Lumis/The Miz/Adam Pearce generous segment + attack

- Io Shirai vs Candice LeRae

- Kevin Owens/Elias backstage segment ( :lol )

- Elias pre-match concert performance to honor Matt Riddle

- Elias vs Solo Sikoa

- Kevin Owens saving Elias from getting crippled by Solo Sikoa post-match + Kevin Owens giving Elias the Stunner afterwards

- Asuka vs Rhea Ripley

- Dolph Ziggler backstage promo

- Bobby Lashley vs Seth Rollins + Adam Pearce firing Bobby Lashley after getting shoved in the face post-match

Storm Trooper

If I can be Storm Trooper for a Minute
Deezy said:
Pearce fired Bobby this close to Christmas.....the coward jerk.
Bobby assaulted 3 non-combatants this close to christmas (Pete Williams got speared last week, and now 2 refs this week). Those guys could be seriously injured this close to Christmas.

Deezy

DZ PZ
StormTrooper 85 said:
Bobby assaulted 3 non-combatants this close to christmas (Pete Williams got speared last week, and now 2 refs this week). Those guys could be seriously injured this close to Christmas.
So they can get comp and not have to travel.

Storm Trooper

Deezy said:
So they can get comp and not have to travel.
and hospital bills? yeah that's a shit comparison. Also, I was off work for 6 weeks after knee surgery October-November. it fucking sucks.

Deezy

DZ PZ
StormTrooper 85 said:
and hospital bills? yeah that's a shit comparison. Also, I was off work for 6 weeks after knee surgery October-November. it fucking sucks.
Doubt these refs are making minimum wage.

Storm Trooper

Deezy said:
Doubt these refs are making minimum wage.
again who cares what they make it's got nothing to do with that. Why are we in favor of people getting in jured? Fuck that shit.