• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Raw Live Raw thread, August 29th 2022: WWE Hall of Famer Kurt Angle returns to Raw!

Bad News Booty

It’s Ghetto Blaster Time, Fool
I hear Omos is cool af too.

Do that, because only screaming and walking around all slow ain't it.

Definitely ain’t, and he’s got a decent move set. Monster foreign heel is played way the fuck out

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Literally no idea why Veer is a heel when he got an inspirational film made about him

Deezy

DZ PZ

shooting-gun.gif

Marty McFourth

Indy Wrestling Connoisseur
I'm pretty excited for this. WWE been doing really well lately, so seems like the perfect time and I'm coming off such a huge break. So yeah just feels good to be excited for a RAW show, I used to just watch because it was on and I didn't have much better to do, now I'm making time for it.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Yeah its crazy actually being excited for Raw again ngl lol I'm sure a lot will wear off once it stops being new but God it's just so fresh lol