• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Raw Live Raw thread, August 22nd 2022: Edge to battle Damian Priest in Edge’s first match in his hometown of Toronto in over a decade

Daddy Deville

Big D Energy
I wouldn't mind if they booked Lumis as the protective brother for Theory down the line but also if Theory goes to cash and Lumis chokes him out I think it will be a good story either way. Lumis has to be one of the most incredible acts to me he doesn't have to say a word and can tell a story with his mannerisms.

Stellar

Cowgirl Barbie
Wild that we got Ciampa, Lumis , Gargano and Theory all within minutes on RAW. Next week I want to see Johnny Gargano in the parking lot arriving to RAW while he sees Dexter Lumis driving off in a car with Miz still kidnapped and Gargano says "Nice to see you again Dexter!"

Chris

Dreams are Endless
LightSabre said:
Yeah it was crazy how the fuckin show came back on and we just hear Rebel Heart. I was like Jesus Christ.
they'd just finished showing the goddamn Instagram top 10 lmao wild

DammitC

Highlights of Raw:

- Seth Rollins/Riddle opening brawl

- Trish Stratus's return + promo + Trish Stratus's pre-match confrontation with Bayley

- Dakota Kai/Io Shirai vs Alexa Bliss/Asuka

- Dolph Ziggler/Judgment Day backstage segment + Dolph Ziggler slapping Finn Balor before roasting him afterwards

- Dolph Ziggler vs Finn Balor

- Alpha Academy pre-match segment

- Chad Gable vs Kevin Owens + Kevin Owens destroying Alpha Academy single-handedly in self-defense

- Tommaso Ciampa/The Miz vs Bobby Lashley/AJ Styles + Dexter Lumis kidnapping The Miz to the back

- Johnny Gargano's surprise return ( :mark: ) + Johnny Gargano/Austin Theory segment + Gargano's Superkick to Theory

- Damian Priest vs Edge

- Beth Phoenix standing up to Judgment Day (especially Rhea Ripley) to defend Edge from a worse post-match assault