• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Raw Live Raw thread, August 1st 2022: All the fallout to SummerSlam *No Preview*

John McHenry

John McHenry
As a fan of both, that would cause me to much conflict with what I want to happen :lol
You'd better want ziggler to win and cash in. I'd like to say successfully but just seeing him in the ring with the belt on the line is something he deserves

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
You'd better want ziggler to win and cash in. I'd like to say successfully but just seeing him in the ring with the belt on the line is something he deserves
Thing is, I’m a huge Theory fan also. At this point I’ve given up on Ziggler doing anything meaningful and am just happy when he’s there doing something. Theory still has a chance.

But I can’t say I’ll be mad if Ziggler actually would get a chance…. But…. It’s like yeah.