• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Raw Live Raw thread, April 25th 2022: Bianca Belair vs Sonya Deville for the Raw Womens Championship

DammitC

Highlights of Raw:

- RKBro/Seth Rollins/Elias/Cody Rhodes/Kevin Owens/Usos/Adam Pearce opening segment to celebrate Randy Orton's 20 years + attack

- Edge/Damian Priest backstage promos

- Becky Lynch/Asuka segment + Asuka's return ( :mark: )

- The Miz/Austin Theory/Mustafa Ali MizTV segment + Ali's return ( :mark: )

- Tommaso Ciampa turning heel by attacking Mustafa Ali from behind post-match

- Rhea Ripley backstage promo before Liv Morgan fought with her backstage

- Alpha Academy/Kevin Owens/Seth Rollins/Usos backstage segment ( :lol )

- Cody Rhodes/Elias/RKBro vs Usos/Kevin Owens/Seth Rollins

Jimmy King

It’s Britney, bitch
Very happy to see Asuka and Ali back last night, and that was a pretty fun main event with Orton playing all the hits with those RKOs.

Overall not a bad episode of Raw.

Y2Jayne

2 levels above, 2 steps ahead
Currently watching it, all I have to say so far is that Asuka could have used all that time away to improve her English a bit at least.

Y2Jayne

2 levels above, 2 steps ahead
I saw Damien Priest's new finisher and at first I was like "why the fuck did he use that? ", but then I remembered Cody is back.

Swerve

Whose House?!
@Chris What was that modem / router you told me about when you lived in a rural area you sat in a particular part of the room and picked up wifi?