• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Raw Live Raw thread, April 11th 2022: Sasha Banks & Naomi vs. Liv Morgan & Rhea Ripley for the tag titles

Deezy

DZ PZ
Meltzer reporting Rey had a medical issue and that's why the match was changed to Dominick vs Veer, no other details tho
Or Rey was selling the beating from last week and Dom's beating is the catalyst to bring him back.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Deezy said:
Or Rey was selling the beating from last week and Dom's beating is the catalyst to bring him back.
weird they announced Rey vs Veer all week and then changed it with no explanation then but I support your headcanon regardless

Roy Mustang

Chris said:
weird they announced Rey vs Veer all week and then changed it with no explanation then but I support your headcanon regardless
His head cannon works. Commentary should just say it not have deezy have to head cannon it

Swerve

Whose House?!
The Miz made Cody look so good. :owens3 They took Austin off of Theory's name so he can use Austin Theory when he goes to AEW. :monkey

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Is the Ezekiel thing super unpopular on reddit or something bc its so over with us lmao I even saw SRS say it was hilarious

Bad News Booty

It’s Ghetto Blaster Time, Fool
e660caa6106d37a7fc11b335a8cddd36.jpg

Madcap took the pic it’s gotta be real

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Bad News Booty

It’s Ghetto Blaster Time, Fool
Is the Ezekiel thing super unpopular on reddit or something bc its so over with us lmao I even saw SRS say it was hilarious

I dunno bout Reddit but Twitter seems to love it my friends outside of here like it. I’ve only seen a couple of wet diapers poopooing it at all tbh

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Chris said:
Implying I'm a redditor who occasionally posts on WS. I'm a WSer first and foremost :<