• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Raw Live Raw discussion thread, September 4th 2023: Gunther looks to make history in an Intercontinental Title Match against Chad Gable

Sabretooth

I loved the Miz/Maryse vs Cena/Nikki feud. Shit was hilarious. It was one of those feuds I didn’t really care about when it started but by the time Wrestlemania came around I really cared about it and wanted to see Cena and Nikki kick their asses.

Miz and Maryse impersonating them was hilarious.

Jimmy King

It’s Britney, bitch

This is great stuff right here.

I really do hope Gable is the one to dethrone Gunther. Let them build up Gunther a little more and let Gable fight his way back there.

Also after last night I do think Nakamura will be dethroning Rollins. The way they’re rebuilding to a rematch with Rollins being so eager for one that it’ll come back to bite him. Nakamura has been terrific in his role as of late and I would love to see him get the title out of this.