• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Raw Live Raw discussion thread, October 16th 2023: Season Premiere featuring 2 Title matches

Butters

That's Me!
SabretheBuzzard said:
You’re the worst :side:
tobey-maguire-saying-why-g6ld70r0b39tbig8.gif

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Bobby Barrows said:
It's hard to say it's racist when people like Dick Gregory and Ron Dellums supported it. But who's to say.
And more to clarify this point, they supported Lennon's usage of the word in his song. They clearly felt the same way about how women were treated in the 60s and 70s, regardless of Lennon's otherwise hypocritical past.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Bobby Barrows said:
And more to clarify this point, they supported Lennon's usage of the word in his song. They clearly felt the same way about how women were treated in the 60s and 70s, regardless of Lennon's otherwise hypocritical past.
He had a pass. :uhoh

Sabretooth

I know this gonna open up a whole can of worms but simply saying the n word isn’t racist. It’s the context

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
So I dunno. I think there's more evidence to say Lennon isn't Lennon and actively fought against racism than to say he was. Despite what some people think. I mean, he and McCartney championed desegregation of musical venues in places like Memphis and the deep South. :draper2