• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Raw Live Raw discussion thread, November 6th 2023: Crown Jewel fallout featuring 4way #1 contender for IC Title

Deezy

DZ PZ
MJF said:
He will get more eyes on it, but the reign won’t do anything close to what Gunther has done for the IC title in making it legitimate. There’s a difference.
8 matches in and he's shown a level that people with 10 years don't have.......tell me I'm wrong.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
8 matches in and he's shown a level that people with 10 years don't have.......tell me I'm wrong.
For him to do the same for the US as Gunther has for the IC, he will have to hold it awhile, defend it regularly, and make it a most have title. None of what you said matters for this. That’s what has made the IC Title special again, the time he’s had it, defended it, and the amount of people who want to beat him. When someone finally beats him, they are made. When Logan drops it, it’s not gonna make anyone.

Deezy

DZ PZ
MJF said:
For him to do the same for the US as Gunther has for the IC, he will have to hold it awhile, defend it regularly, and make it a most have title. None of what you said matters for this. That’s what has made the IC Title special again, the time he’s had it, defended it, and the amount of people who want to beat him. When someone finally beats him, they are made. When Logan drops it, it’s not gonna make anyone.
LOL "when Logan drops it it's not going to make anyone".......that's such a terrible take, when most people hate him and want him to take L's left and right in the rasslin world and the real world. He's going to defend that title as much as GUNTER has because he honestly doesn't outside of special occasions.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
LOL "when Logan drops it it's not going to make anyone".......that's such a terrible take, when most people hate him and want him to take L's left and right in the rasslin world and the real world. He's going to defend that title as much as GUNTER has because he honestly doesn't outside of special occasions.
Whatever you say man whatever you say.

Storm Trooper

If I can be Storm Trooper for a Minute
Logan Paul as US Champ brings a ton more eyes to WWE. The detriment is that he will not defend the Championship regularly due to his schedule, which coupled with the fact that the Worlds Champ on Smackdown isn't around to defend the Championship is really bad for the brand.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Max Castorm said:
Logan Paul as US Champ brings a ton more eyes to WWE. The detriment is that he will not defend the Championship regularly due to his schedule, which coupled with the fact that the Worlds Champ on Smackdown isn't around to defend the Championship is really bad for the brand.
Logan Paul has said he is going to the PC and going to TVs more. :shrug:

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
And I never disputed that. Even said it would bring my eyes to it. I just said it won’t make the US Title as legitimate as the IC Title.

Storm Trooper

Deezy said:
Logan Paul has said he is going to the PC and going to TVs more. :shrug:
I don't know how many dates he has on his contract but unless he's wrestling weekly Smackdown will have no mens Championships on TV regularly.

Storm Trooper

MJF said:
And I never disputed that. Even said it would bring my eyes to it. I just said it won’t make the US Title as legitimate as the IC Title.
oh I wasn't arguing with you at all you ain't wrong. It's a different type of legitimacy.