Raw Live Raw discussion thread, May 6th 2024: QUALIFIER AFTER QUALIFIER AFTER QUALIFIER AFTER QUALIFIER

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Roy Mustang

Reaction score
Gentleman Jake said:
All you do is shit on WWE it’s a tired act just like when bozos just shit on AEW
I praise WWE stuff when I like it ala GUNTHER matches. But yeah sorry criticizing HHH for doing something bad is hating on WWE

Bad News Booty

It’s Ghetto Blaster Time, Fool
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scotthall
Favorite Wrestler
kevinnash
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
bigbossman
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
I praise WWE stuff when I like it ala GUNTHER matches. But yeah sorry criticizing HHH for doing something bad is hating on WWE

And yesterday when you started that horse shit because Gulak had a history it must still be a bad culture in the WWE

Gimme a break dude

Criticizing after A he’s already apologized and B the dude he said it about is fine with it is just bitter beans sir

Roy Mustang

Reaction score
Gentleman Jake said:
And yesterday when you started that horse shit because Gulak had a history it must still be a bad culture in the WWE Gimme a break dude Criticizing after A he’s already apologized and B the dude he said it about is fine with it is just bitter beans sir

Roy Mustang

Reaction score
Gentleman Jake said:
And yesterday when you started that horse shit because Gulak had a history it must still be a bad culture in the WWE Gimme a break dude Criticizing after A he’s already apologized and B the dude he said it about is fine with it is just bitter beans sir
You do know WWE are being sued right now for issues around their culture as we speak? So yeah excuse me for not kissing the company's ass cause the product is better. Also again if he was really sorry he would say it in public but he hasn't so no I will criticize HHH for his actions

Bad News Booty

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scotthall
Favorite Wrestler
kevinnash
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
bigbossman
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo

Roy Mustang

Reaction score
Also card for tonight looks like one of the best cards I've seen in years

Bad News Booty

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scotthall
Favorite Wrestler
kevinnash
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
bigbossman
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
You do know WWE are being sued right now for issues around their culture as we speak? So yeah excuse me for not kissing the company's ass cause the product is better. Also again if he was really sorry he would say it in public but he hasn't so no I will criticize HHH for his actions

I’m aware of that culture and yeah it’s awful and anyone involved should be punished

But thanks for the lesson

I’m full enlightened now

Roy Mustang

Reaction score
Yeah ergo people doing shit like what Gulak is doing is going to make me think there is still issue culture wise within WWE. Almost as if the monsters backstage didn't magically disappear with Vince just cause HHH is a better booker than him

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Gentleman Jake said:
Sapp seems happy with the apology he gave. So you can move on with your WWE Hate On
eh not really, he said something like "they implied the shot was more at PWInsider" and he's pretty sure PWI was told the same apology but that it was more about Fightful :lol

Reactions: Roy Mustang

Roy Mustang

Reaction score
Chris said:
eh not really, he said something like "they implied the shot was more at PWInsider" and he's pretty sure PWI was told the same apology but that it was more about Fightful :lol
He also said:

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Also lmao I haven't seen anyone but Deezy bring up those shots to either, he finally got some bait taken for them

Bad News Booty

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scotthall
Favorite Wrestler
kevinnash
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
bigbossman
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Yeah ergo people doing shit like what Gulak is doing is going to make me think there is still issue culture wise within WWE. Almost as if the monsters backstage didn't magically disappear with Vince just cause HHH is a better booker than him

Gulak is an idiot and the fact that this came out only now leads me to believe it was a few minor incidents and HBK had to talk to him. If you think that the WWE superstars of today will put up with that shit when their are other options and tons of ways to leak it out via social media that I don’t know what to tell ya. I’m going to apologize and disengage with this now as it is unbecoming of the 2023 WS Poster of the year to start squabbles with respected members of the community. So I’m sorry Roy Mustang.

Bad News Booty

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scotthall
Favorite Wrestler
kevinnash
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
bigbossman
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Also lmao I haven't seen anyone but Deezy bring up those shots to either, he finally got some bait taken for them

I must be a real silly goose then

Roy Mustang

Reaction score
Gentleman Jake said:
Gulak is an idiot and the fact that this came out only now leads me to believe it was a few minor incidents and HBK had to talk to him. If you think that the WWE superstars of today will put up with that shit when their are other options and tons of ways to leak it out via social media that I don’t know what to tell ya. I’m going to apologize and disengage with this now as it is unbecoming of the 2023 WS Poster of the year to start squabbles with respected members of the community. So I’m sorry Roy Mustang.
I mean top stars ain't putting up with that shit (cody HATES Gulak) even former indy guys I feel would do what you said but young rookies coming from other places who he was bullying and picking on ain't going to feel as confident... I mean hopefully he is an exception

Bad News Booty

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scotthall
Favorite Wrestler
kevinnash
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
bigbossman
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
I mean top stars ain't putting up with that shit (cody HATES Gulak) even former indy guys I feel would do what you said but young rookies coming from other places who he was bullying and picking on ain't going to feel as confident... I mean hopefully he is an exception

I’d like to think so
Truth is all the negative shit all the about either promotion is making me lose the passion I have for wrestling my fandom has taking a hit the last 6 or so months