• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Raw Live Raw discussion thread, March 6th 2023: John Cena makes his return to Monday Night Raw

Sabretooth

why would Cody not go after his Mania opponents henchmen, knowing that in 4 weeks he will have to contend with them in the match. He sames Sami so that if need be Sami may be willing to return the favor at Mania.
Idk I wanted the heat of the three of them destroying Sami. And why the fuck did the three of them back down from one man

DammitC

Highlights of Raw:

- Kevin Owens vs Solo Sikoa + Sami Zayn rescuing Kevin Owens from the Bloodline post-match only to have his hand get rejected in response

- Bianca Belair vs Carmella

- Asuka spraying mist on Chelsea Green post-match

- Sami Zayn/Kevin Owens backstage segment

- The Miz/Logan Paul/Seth Rollins MizTV segment + attack

- Finn Balor vs Johnny Gargano + Edge Spearing Finn Balor post-match

- Rick Boogs indirectly screwing over Elias by having Bronson Reed fight him after mixing up the words from the messenger in their backstage segment ( :lol )

- John Cena/Austin Theory/Cody Rhodes segment

- Becky Lynch/Lita/Trish Stratus/Damage Control segment + attack

- Jimmy Uso vs Sami Zayn

- Jey Uso betraying Sami Zayn post-match by giving him a Superkick moments before the Bloodline ambush + Cody Rhodes arriving to save Sami Zayn from the Bloodline to close the show

Last edited:

King Kota

Live Laugh Love
Booty By Jake said:
Can a wrestler be nominated for an Emmy? Cuz Jey Uso deserves one Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
maybe Goldust will return give him a golden globe :lol

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
So, what if when Jey hugged Sami he could’ve been like I got a plan, sorry about what I gotta do, and Jey gonna bring down the Bloodline from the inside, after some how getting his brothers to see the light. :banderas:

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Calm down Russo lol I think Jey finally decided bc Roman threatened Jimmy specifically if Jey didn't make a decision so Roman again successfully manipulated one Uso by threatening to punish the other bc he's an absolute sociopath lmao