• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Raw Live Raw discussion thread, March 20th 2023: Roman Reigns is returning to Raw to confront Cody Rhodes

Deezy

DZ PZ
If creative sprinkled some of this magic onto all their other storylines, this business would be on HBO levels....but alas, they only care about the mainevent.

Sabretooth

If creative sprinkled some of this magic onto all their other storylines, this business would be on HBO levels....but alas, they only care about the mainevent.
I mean they weren’t even planning on the Sami thing being big. Sami is just GOAT and got it over like crazy

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
I think they wanna give Roman that 1000 day run man
That’s what I been saying. People are like “it’s just a number, it’s not a new record blah blah blah.” And that’s all true. But, man I don’t think we ever get this close to a 1000 day reign again. I think it might be a little bit too much to pass up.

Sabretooth

That’s what I been saying. People are like “it’s just a number, it’s not a new record blah blah blah.” And that’s all true. But, man I don’t think we ever get this close to a 1000 day reign again. I think it might be a little bit too much to pass up.
And if it was anyone other than Cody they could do it too :lol

As amazing as this storyline is you can’t really afford to have either lose but yeah I’d argue it hurts Cody more.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Blaze said:
OCD would drive me nuts if they went with an uneven number.

DammitC

Highlights of Raw:

- Kevin Owens/Sami Zayn/Usos opening segment + attack

- Austin Theory vs Montez Ford

- Logan Paul/Seth Rollins Impaulsive TV segment + brawl + Rollins's Crossbody to the officials on the outside followed by the knockout punch from Logan

- Edge backstage promo

- Rhea Ripley/Damage Control pre-match segment

- Rhea Ripley vs Bayley

- Ricochet vs Chad Gable

- Cody Rhodes's response to the entire Bloodline + his attack to Solo Sikoa to close the show

Last edited: