• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Raw Live Raw discussion thread, March 13th 2023: Bianca Belair is ready to introduce Chelsea Green to The EST

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
that was specified as falls count anywhere and the other was a parking lot brawl tho. The ones branded as street fights I thought ended in the ring, only the two women's tags are coming to mind rn but I'm sure there's been more that I don't remember so idk what their finishes were
I vaguely remember a table finish for women. N id argue parkimg lot brawl n street fight is interchangeble if those others are for wwe.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Jeff Valley Driver said:
I vaguely remember a table finish for women. N id argue parkimg lot brawl n street fight is interchangeble if those others are for wwe.
parking lot brawl has always been one that started and finished in the parking lot, only been a handful in any company tho

Chris

Dreams are Endless
I get what you mean, I just think street fights have always been finish in the ring for decades lol

Sabretooth

Parking lot brawl is completely different. It takes place in a parking lot with cars all around. That’s the point of the match.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
I get what you mean, I just think street fights have always been finish in the ring for decades lol
Ya i just think its a dumbass name . But i also see fight/brawl as different verbiage than match. Hence ig i feel the ring part is irrelevant. #stickler i know lol. Nbd but like its dumb to beat someone half to death just to pin em 3 rooms away kek

DammitC

Highlights of Raw:

- Edge/Judgment Day/Dexter Lumis/Candice LeRae/Johnny Gargano opening segment + attack

- Damage Control assaults Trish Stratus before knocking her out backstage

- Cody Rhodes vs LA Knight

- Cody Rhodes's post-match promo ( :mark: )

- Seth Rollins accepting Baron Corbin's challenge backstage

- Kevin Owens backstage promo

- Austin Theory talking trash to the Street Profits backstage

- Austin Theory vs Angelo Dawkins

- Rey Mysterio/Dominik Mysterio segment

Last edited:

Butters

That's Me!
giphy.gif