• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Raw Live Raw discussion thread, July 31st 2023: Final Raw before SummerSlam

Deezy

DZ PZ
Roman's Table said:
I'm surprised they aren't doing the match at SummerSlam.
The card seems full enough tbh, someone getting their time taken away no doubt, least on a Raw they could get time.

Storm Trooper

If I can be Storm Trooper for a Minute
Deezy said:
The card seems full enough tbh, someone getting their time taken away no doubt, least on a Raw they could get time.
I agree but I just thought a HOF like Trish would get the match on the PLE. Hell right now the only Womens match is the Triple Threat WWE Womens Championship Match.

Storm Trooper

If I can be Storm Trooper for a Minute
Roman's Table said:
I agree but I just thought a HOF like Trish would get the match on the PLE. Hell right now the only Womens match is the Triple Threat WWE Womens Championship Match.
.... and the match they're hyping during the post.... totally forgot about it which is a shame cause the video packages were straight fire.