• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Raw Live Raw discussion thread, July 31st 2023: Final Raw before SummerSlam

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Sabs is a big boy. He can take a little teasing from Blaze and most of the time because it's usually tongue in cheek. This is one of those times where Sabs needs to be put in timeout.

Storm Trooper

If I can be Storm Trooper for a Minute
Brandon Blaze said:
Bullied? Me and Sabs give each other shit all the fucking time. No one was getting fucking bullied
Yeah he says stupid shit but all this shit about fucking his mom gets a bit old and I know that no matter how much it may be in fun it'll get to anyone eventually.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Yeah he says stupid shit but all this shit about fucking his mom gets a bit old and I know that no matter how much it may be in fun it'll get to anyone eventually.
That’s the main thing I told him if he ever gets annoyed, let me know and I’ll stop. He told me he didn’t care. B

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Dweeb is like the softest thing you can call someone. I would certainly hope someone wouldn’t be upset enough about that to retaliate with wishes of death on someone, but other way no excuse.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
This is why the Braves were heros in 2021, when they beat the Astros… Phillies let the world down by not being able to do it last year