• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Raw Live Raw discussion thread, July 17th 2023: Brock returns to answer Cody's challenge

Storm Trooper

If I can be Storm Trooper for a Minute
Good the match is official. Wonder if they'll add a stip. Feels like it should be a Cell, Cage, something.

BSE

I'd like Hell in a Cell because this is one feud that truly warrants the cell

Deezy

DZ PZ
Brock don't do gimmick matches.....closest you get are Extreme Rules and that one HIAC with Taker.

#Waddles

- Retired Vet -
Roman's Table said:
Good the match is official. Wonder if they'll add a stip. Feels like it should be a Cell, Cage, something.
Flashback to SummerSlam '94, Bret vs Owen. Excellent match. Strongly recommended.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Roman's Table said:
I'd be good with a Dog Collar, but doubt they'd go that route.
Yeah either or works for me, I'd take wrist instead of neck tho if I have to lmao

Storm Trooper

If I can be Storm Trooper for a Minute
Deezy said:
Brock don't do gimmick matches.....closest you get are Extreme Rules and that one HIAC with Taker.
he's done Last Man Standing. That works too, but this feud really does call for a stipulation of sorts.