• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Raw Live Raw discussion thread, January 30th 2023: All the fallout from the Royal Rumble

DammitC

Highlights of Raw:

- Cody Rhodes/Judgment Day opening segment

- Seth Rollins vs Chad Gable

- Io Shirai vs Candice LeRae

- Rhea Ripley promo + choosing Charlotte Flair as her Wrestlemania 39 opponent

- MVP/Austin Theory/Bobby Lashley VIP Lounge segment + attack + Lashley unintentionally Spearing MVP

- Finn Balor backstage interview with his Judgment Day buddies

- Bayley/Becky Lynch/Dakota Kai segment + Bayley accepting Becky Lynch's challenge after she threatened to cripple Dakota Kai and ambushed Io Shirai backstage

- Cody Rhodes vs Finn Balor + Edge and Beth Phoenix helping Cody Rhodes even the odds against Judgment Day

Storm Trooper

If I can be Storm Trooper for a Minute
By the way, Cody hit a 1 Winged Angel at Mania? He already paid tribute to Bucks/Omega at the Rumble maybe he does it again? I hope he does and Roman immediately kicks out I'd laugh.

Storm Trooper

If I can be Storm Trooper for a Minute
Booty By Jake said:
I hope he wins with a bionic elbow
Oh no doubt he'll hit it and it'll probably be like at Mania last year, 2 Cross-Rhodes into the Elbow into another Cross-Rhodes.

Bad News Booty

It’s Ghetto Blaster Time, Fool
StormTrooper 85 said:
Oh no doubt he'll hit it and it'll probably be like at Mania last year, 2 Cross-Rhodes into the Elbow into another Cross-Rhodes.
I mean I want him to hit that last