• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Raw Live Raw discussion thread, January 29nd 2024: 2 Title matches for the Royal Rumble fallout show.

Skyefire

Wrestling Goddest
If Kofi wins tonight that's fine. Don't want IC Champ vs. WHC Champ at Mania though.
A. There's no way Gunther is losing to Kofi
B. If Gunther is going to challenge for the World Heavyweight Championship at Mania there's no way he's losing before then
C. I see very little chance of Gunther losing to anyone before WrestleMania, regardless of his match

Storm Trooper

If I can be Storm Trooper for a Minute
Skyefire said:
A. There's no way Gunther is losing to Kofi B. If Gunther is going to challenge for the World Heavyweight Championship at Mania there's no way he's losing before then C. I see very little chance of Gunther losing to anyone before WrestleMania
which is why I wouldn't do Seth/Gunther at Mania

Deezy

DZ PZ
If you want Seth vs GUNTER call it a Superfight wherethe IC champion is moving up a class so his title isn't on the line.....it's what real combat sports do.

Storm Trooper

If I can be Storm Trooper for a Minute
Dude literally won the WWE Championship at WrestleMania. As important as a Gunther match is I think WWE Championship at mania is bigger.