• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Raw Live Raw discussion thread, January 1st 2024: Day 1 - Seth Rollins defends the WWE World Heavyweight title

Dale

Super Moderator
That pop when Rock mentioned about sitting at head of the table :DEAD: Finally I can start getting into the idea of the two of them facing off now instead of the yearly, will it or won't it happen. If these mad bastards really run this match at Elimination Chamber aswell like speculated...

Lethal

Tiffy Time
cos it's gonna be Rollins/Punk at mania, then Priest cashes in, so maybe he comes back around in France for a shot?

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
he's gone. there's no path to the title now. and imo it's cos of the contract.
He would have to have some big story or character move cuz ya...he had the turn n then he couldn't back up his actions. Not gonna go as far as buried but he is a kayfabe loser of the big ones atm. Agree its looking bad contract wise when they are extending ppl left and right n his is coming up fast

Lethal

Tiffy Time
I could see him taking time away to recalibrate after losing the rumble, try to work out what he keeps doing wrong. Cos he messed up by going for Dom rather than focus on Seth and pinned too hard

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
I could see him taking time away to recalibrate after losing the rumble, try to work out what he keeps doing wrong. Cos he messed up by going for Dom rather than focus on Seth and pinned too hard
If jey wasn't pencilled in vs Jimmy I'd do that feud but seems unlikely now?

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
I’m going to be real here. The last like half year or so, I just haven’t really gave a fuck about Drew, and that’s probably more so on his booking and just me thinking especially lately it’s just not made sense. So I honestly like to see him go somewhere else, just to see if that can help me give a fuck again lol

Lethal

Tiffy Time
big rumours that the WA government are pushing for Rock to appear in Perth, like throwing silly money at WWE for it. Would they run Roman v Rock at the Chamber? I'd absolutely cream myself if it happened live lol