• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Raw Live Raw discussion thread, January 16th 2023: Bobby Lashley to deliver on All Mighty return

Storm Trooper

If I can be Storm Trooper for a Minute
Alexa needs new music. Not just because the current one sucks but because it doesn't fit the character at all.

Matrix

We're All Just Weird Kids In The End
I'm gonna keep telling myself that I like you because I'm about ready to flip out on you for saying bad words about IYO, who's the best, hottest woman in all of wrestling.

I don't hate her, I just hate that Candice didn't beat her for the NXT Women's Title like she should have. Iyo is a great wrestler.

Storm Trooper

If I can be Storm Trooper for a Minute
Matrix said:
I don't hate her, I just hate that Candice didn't beat her for the NXT Women's Title like she should have. Iyo is a great wrestler.
Nobody should have beated IYO. She should have left NXT as undefeated Champion, relenquished the title, then debuted on RAW and immediately won the RAW Title, Smackdown Title, and Tag Titles (without a tag partner).