• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Raw Live Raw discussion thread, February 13th 2023: Colossal Contract Signing days before Elimination Chamber

Dale

Super Moderator

Brock Lesnar and Bobby Lashley set for colossal Contract Signing​

20230206_RAW_LashleyLesnar_FC_monday--82804d7ca79301016dbe3d1059fcaeda.jpg

One week after The All Mighty challenged The Beast to a match at WWE Elimination Chamber, the two behemoths will sit down to put pen to paper in what is sure to be a massive Contract Signing.

Raw and SmackDown to go head-to-head in Six-Woman Tag Team Match​

20230206_RAW_SixWoman_fc_mon--a80a2d0fd16b12a25960be9335559e37.jpg

As a teaser for the barbaric Elimination Chamber Match, the six women competing will stand across from one another in a Six-Woman Tag Team Match, split by brand lines.

Asuka, Nikki Cross and Carmella will represent Raw, while Raquel Rodriguez, Liv Morgan and Natalya will fight for the blue brand.

With the winner of the Chamber earning a match against the Raw Women’s Champion at WrestleMania, the stakes are high.

Which brand will come out on top?

Seth “Freakin” Rollins to be interrogated on “Miz TV”​

20230206_RAW_Seth_MizTV_FC_monday--d71ddaaae54412a7f060ec1402e0ca14.jpg

Just days before WWE Elimination Chamber, Seth “Freakin” Rollins will be put in the hot seat as he will be the guest on “Miz TV."

This past Monday, The Miz was trying to make a story regarding what happened at Royal Rumble between The Visionary and Logan Paul.

What will Rollins have to say about the Social Media Megastar?

The Miz to once again try to anchor the Boogs Cruise​

20230206_RAW_BoogsMiz_fc_mon--90f668e0ba77c111517f22f3ae07333d.jpg

One week ago, The Miz suffered a humiliating loss to the returning Rick Boogs. The Miz competed in an expensive suit, making the loss that much more frustrating.

After The Miz complained over his stinging defeat, WWE Official Adam Pearce sanctioned a rematch between the two.

Can The Miz finally maroon the Boogs Cruise?​

Dale

Super Moderator

Mustafa Ali gets an opportunity in battle with Bronson Reed​

20230206_RAW_AliReed_fc_mon--daab9c50adaeebcf38bcd787e1fe48bc.jpg

Enraged over comments made by Mustafa Ali regarding Dolph Ziggler’s match with Bronson Reed, Reed confronted Ali backstage. With Ali asking for opportunities every which way, Reed granted Ali a match with him next week.

Can Ali make good of this opportunity, or will Reed continue to pile up wins on his way to WWE Elimination Chamber?​

#Waddles

- Retired Vet -
StormTrooper 85 said:
Hope you guys have fun tonight. I'll check in occasionally but I'm gonna be in the arena tonight. Got a cheap seat. $20 before fees ($36 afterwards).
Kill it bud, have a good 1

Chris

Dreams are Endless
StormTrooper 85 said:
Hope you guys have fun tonight. I'll check in occasionally but I'm gonna be in the arena tonight. Got a cheap seat. $20 before fees ($36 afterwards).
if you run into The Wrestling Club teacher, tell him I think he's cool