• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Raw Live Raw discussion thread, April 8th 2024: The RAW after WrestleMania *No Preview*

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
They can't get to Netflix fast enough.
Like it legit took us no time to watch that shit lmao. Like, I can be like okay Jade vs Chelsea, whatever. Not THAT important. But like they cut a key fucking part of the show that sets up a match for next week..

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights

TV RATINGS

2,362,000 viewers (P2+)
P18-49 rating: 0.83

HIGHEST P2+ SINCE FEB. 17, 2020

HIGHEST P18-49 SINCE: SEP. 30, 2019

Competition note: The second and third hours of Raw were head-to-head with the men’s college basketball tournament final which averaged 14.,823,000 viewers and a 3.88 P18-49 rating.

P2+ comparisons:
  • This episode vs. last week (1,784,000): +32%
  • This episode vs. trailing four weeks (1,738,000): +36%
  • Current 2024-Q2 P2+ average (2,073,000) vs. 2023-Q2 (1,804,000): +8%
  • Current Apr 2024 P2+ average (2,073,000) vs. Apr 2023 (1,927,000): +8%

Will be interesting to see if RAW can keep those ratings up as the weeks go on and Cody isn't on RAW. Still some absolutely fantastic numbers.

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
I just wanna clarify the only way that Drew's story, as we're being presented it, would only work if Priest gets moved to SD is if Drew, Punk, and the rest of JD get moved too.

Drew had reasons to hate everyone involved and you'd want them all involved in the same story, right? Depending on how Trips enforces the draft, we may have a full split with no cross section between brands again. (Please and I'd ask for that stupid Wild Card rule to never come back as an aside).

I think it'll be easier to just leave things as is for most main stars on RAW outside of folks like Jey or Bronson Reed. Bobby Lashley too might get moved instead. No champions changing especially if it means moving the Judgement Day over to where The Bloodline is too.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
I just wanna clarify the only way that Drew's story, as we're being presented it, would only work if Priest gets moved to SD is if Drew, Punk, and the rest of JD get moved too.

Drew had reasons to hate everyone involved and you'd want them all involved in the same story, right? Depending on how Trips enforces the draft, we may have a full split with no cross section between brands again. (Please and I'd ask for that stupid Wild Card rule to never come back as an aside).

I think it'll be easier to just leave things as is for most main stars on RAW outside of folks like Jey or Bronson Reed. Bobby Lashley too might get moved instead. No champions changing especially if it means moving the Judgement Day over to where The Bloodline is too.
Honestly, you don’t have to move all of Judgement Day. They can easily be split up imo, surely since they’ve already had seeds planted with Dom and Legado Del Fantasma. Keep Finn and JD together for sure, as they would be a great tag team, let them stay on Raw. Hell, maybe all of them but Damien stays on Raw tbh. But it wouldn’t hurt to split them up is all I’m saying. Punk I’m not sure what the deal with him is, but he can be sent to Smackdown also with Drew easily no problem. Now wherever Rhea ends up, Liv has to go also, because of their story. Unless they set that match up before the draft and they still have it. That’s been done before, then after they go their own way.

They also need to change the tag title names, but I don’t think they do before the draft, so those are the only champs I see being safe if not moving. The others are fair game imo. Who knows, Cody actually could be moved and I think it’s the more likely what happens. But there’s nothing saying they gotta keep Judgement Day together.

Cwalker

TV RATINGS

2,362,000 viewers (P2+)
P18-49 rating: 0.83

HIGHEST P2+ SINCE FEB. 17, 2020

HIGHEST P18-49 SINCE: SEP. 30, 2019

Competition note: The second and third hours of Raw were head-to-head with the men’s college basketball tournament final which averaged 14.,823,000 viewers and a 3.88 P18-49 rating.

P2+ comparisons:
  • This episode vs. last week (1,784,000): +32%
  • This episode vs. trailing four weeks (1,738,000): +36%
  • Current 2024-Q2 P2+ average (2,073,000) vs. 2023-Q2 (1,804,000): +8%
  • Current Apr 2024 P2+ average (2,073,000) vs. Apr 2023 (1,927,000): +8%

Going up against the National Championship, that’s a great number

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
So I had rewatched this with my friends over discord, and my god did Hulu butcher this episode. This is what the episode had

Opening segment
Judgement Day segment into the 6 man tag
Liv attacking Rhea
Indi vs Roxanne
Drew promo and Fatal 4 Way main event

No Dragunov vs. Nakamura, No Jade vs Chelsea , No Sami and Chad vs Imperium, so no backstage promo to even set up the match for next week. The Reed promo gone. Just ridiculous lol
I hate this so much, I would’ve already watched this but that 90-minute cut up makes me afraid I’ll miss stuff.

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Raw finally got over a two? And Cody’s segment specifically did over three? I never thought RAW would get out of the ones again but once again Cody is proving he is legitimately that fucking guy.

The only thing that we can say is that Cody is a draw. :garrett