• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Raw Live Raw discussion thread, April 24th 2023: Bad Bunny returns to Raw seeking payback

Y2Jayne

2 levels above, 2 steps ahead
Oh wow so they're stripping Roman from one of his belts so that he doesn't have to drop both

Y2Jayne

"If you're so good at asking for matches, where was you Wrestlemania match Bobby?"

e2da5b28c194a38235748f371f7ed895332eccc4.gif

Death By Looch

Peace, Love & Fuck You
This new belt is literally a consolation prize for people who couldn't beat Roman :hhh4:
That was pretty much the first thing I thought as well :lol

They really have to hit it out of the park with this new WHC right from the get go. Meaning that Night of Champions Match has to be a worthy matchup and at least the first 6-8 months of the Title has to be some good, big stuff. Otherwise there'll always be that kind of smell of "B-Tier" on it.

Y2Jayne

Kinda weird to have the leader of JD vs Cody on the card right before the main event featuring Priest vs Rey, but I'm glad Damian gets to shine.

Y2Jayne

Ah ok Bad Bunny comes out to beat up Priest, makes sense now.

Still think that guy's music sounds like any generic latino hip hop but at least he takes bumps and does good spots.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
That was pretty much the first thing I thought as well :lol

They really have to hit it out of the park with this new WHC right from the get go. Meaning that Night of Champions Match has to be a worthy matchup and at least the first 6-8 months of the Title has to be some good, big stuff. Otherwise there'll always be that kind of smell of "B-Tier" on it.
Its gonna be a b title no matter what and crowning it in Saudi is so gross. #negativity