• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Live NXT October 31st 2023 Discussion Thread - Halloween Havoc Night Two

Storm Trooper

If I can be Storm Trooper for a Minute
oh and even more importantly Creeds. I hope that was their swansong on NXT. Those guys will be the top dawgs in the tag division in no time on Raw/SD, and I think they could even get some singles glory too in the coming years.

Storm Trooper

lol Meta Four are dressed as Scooby Doo and friends. Shawn Michaels made me care about Robert Stone/Von Vagner, Noam Dar, and Lash Fucking Legend. If he isn't Booker Of The Year I don't know who is.

Bad News Booty

It’s Ghetto Blaster Time, Fool
Yay Isla looking amazing

And the fuck is with the septum ring Gacy? Eww

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Storm Trooper

Tozawa is so well rounded. He was a ninja, he's an academic athlete and now somehow controls zombies or something?

Storm Trooper

So Truck costs Melo the Title match... But we don't know for sure Melo was the guy who took him out. Good tease for next week. Also like Corbin/Ilja.

Y2Jayne

2 levels above, 2 steps ahead
Kinda sad that they sent Lotharios to NXT and soft-repackaged them only to job to everyone.

Y2Jayne

2 levels above, 2 steps ahead
The Creed Brothers also need a new tag finisher, Brutus always falls on his brother.