• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WWE NXT Live NXT February 27th 2024 Discussion Thread - NXT Champion Ilja Dragunov and Carmelo Hayes come face-to-face

Dale

Super Moderator

NXT Champion Ilja Dragunov and Carmelo Hayes come face-to-face​

20240220_NXT_Ilja_Melo_FC_Tues--63aa75563814178b15bedd8367ca38e3.jpg

After being called out by Carmelo Hayes, Ilja Dragunov returns to NXT to confront his old rival.

Hayes has been on a mission to reclaim the championship he lost to The Mad Dragon, and after viciously assaulting his best friend Trick Williams, there seems to be no one left in his way.

Noam Dar defends the NXT Heritage Cup against one member of No Quarter Catch Crew​

20240220_NXT_DarGulakDempseyBorneKemp_FC_Tuesday--b82b1dcf6c3d97ad240a18f907561ba5.jpg

The NXT Heritage Cup will be on the line when Noam Dar defends his championship against either Drew Gulak, Charlie Dempsey, Myles Borne or Damon Kemp of No Quarter Catch Crew.

Dar has enjoyed a lengthy reign with his NXT Heritage Cup, but he’s been buoyed by the support from his Meta-Four teammates Oro Mensah, Lash Legend and Jakara Jackson.

With Dar's numbers advantage neutralized and his uncertainty about who he’ll face, could this be the end of his impressive reign?​

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Who decided this catch crew gets freebird rules for all their singles matches lmao

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Oh. I’m actually getting points from Noam tonight? I don’t keep up with NXT, so for all I know I been getting points and some how didn’t realize it lol

Bad News Booty

It’s Ghetto Blaster Time, Fool
Oh. I’m actually getting points from Noam tonight? I don’t keep up with NXT, so for all I know I been getting points and some how didn’t realize it lol

You don’t keep up with NXT? No way! I’ve never seen you mention it since Wes got hurt