• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Live Hall of Fame 2024 Discussion Thread - April 5th immediately after SmackDown

Storm Trooper

If I can be Storm Trooper for a Minute
Let's be fair. Who the fuck looks the same as they did 40 years ago? Aside from Bull Nakano who looks even better somehow

Chris

Dreams are Endless
I remember in like 2008 they ran back US Express vs Sheik and Volkoff on a Raw ro celebrate WrestleMania 1, that was insane lmao

Sabretooth

Fun fact:

When I was 8, I got Wrestlemania I on VHS at a tag sale randomly and watched it a million times so I was indeed familiar with the US Express as an 8 year old.

Sabretooth

I remember in like 2008 they ran back US Express vs Sheik and Volkoff on a Raw ro celebrate WrestleMania 1, that was insane lmao
Wasn’t a match though lol. Jillian Hall interfered and got airplane spun by Rotondo. I was like what the fuck is this :lol

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Sabretooth said:
Wasn’t a match though lol. Jillian Hall interfered and got airplane spun by Rotondo. I was like what the fuck is this :lol
I couldn't remember what happened at all but I eas pretty sure it wasn't real lmao sheik could not walk