• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Live Hall of Fame 2024 Discussion Thread - April 5th immediately after SmackDown

Chris

Dreams are Endless
I'd support rotunda in solo just bc I like him a lot but I don't think the IRS character itself really "deserves it" but I also don't care and am fine with them inducted people I wouldn't

Sabretooth

I'd support rotunda in solo just bc I like him a lot but I don't think the IRS character itself really "deserves it" but I also don't care and am fine with them inducted people I wouldn't
Wasn’t IRS one of the most successful characters of the early - mid 90s

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Jake Plissken said:
I dunno, if they can induct Koko B Ware, they can induct IRS
that's what I mean, I wouldn't have either but I do like both and Im happy for em

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Sabretooth said:
I mean nothing was that successful then but it's a character that had longevity for cameos for ever so in that sense yes

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Sabretooth said:
Not really, he never held any titles outside of the Tag Titles in 92-93, and after that was a glorified jobber to the stars. He was a good worker for sure, don't get me wrong, but he wasn't a hugely popular character, just an easy heel to hate.