• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Live Fastlane Discussion Thread - Saturday October 7th 2023

Sabretooth

New tag champs eh? Goddamn.
I guess this was needed for the next chapter in the Judgment Day cause someone is surely getting removed soon. Nice to see Cody finally win gold in WWE again. Also when JD hit Priest in the knee with the briefcase that was hilarious :lol

Sabretooth

Third match down. Pretty awesome triple threat from the ladies. Iyo retained, no surprise there. Maybe she needs Bayley more than than thought

Sabretooth

Well I’m not surprise Seth retained but this match kind of annoyed me. Shinsuke looks like a schmuck and Rollins is basically Super Cena at this point. Bro fell off a ladder through the announce table, sidewalk slam through a chair, kinshasa through a table and then a falcon arrow off the stage and STILL gets up and shinsuke can’t recover from the damn move?

At this point I don’t think Shinsuke is ever gonna get his flowers in WWE. I just hope he stays relevant after this loss.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
STAMFORD, Conn., October 9, 2023 – WWE®, part of TKO Group Holdings (NYSE: TKO), today announced that Fastlane, which emanated from Gainbridge Fieldhouse in Indianapolis, became the most-watched and highest-grossing Fastlane in company history. The premium live event set new Fastlane records for viewership, gate and sponsorship.

Viewership for Fastlane was up 71 percent versus the previous record set in 2021. The sold-out show marked the largest gate ever for any Fastlane, up more than 31 percent versus the previous record set in Cleveland in 2016, and became the highest-grossing WWE event ever held in Indianapolis.

In addition, Fastlane sponsorship revenue was up 60 percent versus the previous record set in 2021.