• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Live Elimination Chamber Discussion Thread - Saturday February 24th 2024

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
He had brass knucks fwiw.

Did he I missed that. Regal would be proud then.

What is everyone's thoughts on Nia Jax since returning to WWE? To me she is pretty much the same before she left last time. I don't believe in her nor do I consider her a talent that should be on the Main Roster.

Cwalker

Welp maybe they have a Five Way for the US Title after Logan screwed over Orton to help Drew get the win in the Chamber. Apparently Logan has a Mike Tyson level of power in his fists stop the bs on that. I find it funny Refs just watched too :lol

Still a big time win for Drew and the next World Champion on Raw after Mania no doubt.
1) Brass Knuckles

2) It’s no DQ. What else the ref supposed to do?

Y2Jayne

2 levels above, 2 steps ahead
Did he I missed that. Regal would be proud then.

What is everyone's thoughts on Nia Jax since returning to WWE? To me she is pretty much the same before she left last time. I don't believe in her nor do I consider her a talent that should be on the Main Roster.
Character-wise she's sassier and a better heel than before she left in my opinion. She hasn't improved much in the ring though.

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
1) Brass Knuckles

2) It’s no DQ. What else the ref supposed to do?

Yeah I know the Rules of the EC. I was watching the first EC on Dvd which I got the many Moons ago. I just find it funny them just watching and telling him to get out as if they are going to listen that is all :lol

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Not a bad Main Event here between Rhea and Nia I must say. Nia needs to be more careful with that Banzai Drop though.