• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Live Elimination Chamber Discussion Thread - Saturday February 24th 2024

Dale

Super Moderator
Since Rock was on the Grayson Waller Effect, that means he was still babyface, right? And babyface Rock had to do something at Mania, right? Unless they brought him back for a few promos and possibly as an enforcer.
Yeah fair point in that regards. I'm not even going to pretend to know or try to work out what the fuck was going to happen with this whole Bloodline/Cody saga :lmao

Reactions: BSE

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
As much I know the winners and I'm about to watch who is gonna face Rhea Ripley at Wrestlemania it's pretty obvious it's Becky for the win. It doesn't matter though Rhea is on a roll right now as a talent no one is beating her at Wrestlemania not even the Man.

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
I love Liv Morgan not because of her beauty because she is a Goddess for sure but her no quit attitutde. She wants to get better as a Wrestler and trust me alot of talent want that fame and once they get it those traits fall to the wayside. Naomi did find her confidence in TNA but will that confidence be enough for WWE to make her a Women's Champion again? I hope so.

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Bruh Becky has none nothing in this Chamber Match at all and Tiffany eliminates Naomi! I don't know how you allow that since Liv Morgan took the move moments ago but she had leverage.

Raquel looks way different with little to no Makeup on.

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
The DDT Spot with Bianca and Raquel would of had more impact if they didn't have the Padding there. Imagine if they had the Steel Grate still there and she took that DDT woof.

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Tiffany is the MVP of this Chamber no doubt and Becky might be the worse winner of a Chamber Match because she's been an afterthought for me in this.