• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Live Elimination Chamber Discussion Thread - Saturday February 24th 2024

Dale

Super Moderator
So are we done with Logan Paul vs Kevin Owens? There seemed to be a lot of heat between the two and Logan spent more time with Kevin than with anyone else but then they kinda swerved away from that.
It is kinda strange. The finish to the Rumble match and then the continued beef between the two, only for the emergence of Randy/Logan to happen inside the chamber.

Maybe we get a triple threat or maybe we get more participants and have a multiman ladder match or something.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Liv is super likeable though I'll give her that. She's a very good talent to have. I just don't think she's a main eventer for a lot of reasons and I think we saw that when she was champ.

Cwalker

Liv is a very good talent but Stratton just has star written all over her.

Say what you will about Shawn and Hunter, but they have a good eye when it comes to spotting and developing Women’s talent.